Festive time is nearing and there is lots of cleaning to do before guests come calling! Here is a simple 3-step solution.
Divide the mess into three groups: junk, charity and undecided.
Things You’ll Need
- Trash Bags
- Storage Bin, Box or Container
How to go about it
- 1.Divide your clutter into three groups: junk, charity and undecided.
- 2.Put all the unwanted items in the“junk” group.
- 3.Anything to be given away or donated should find its place in the “charity” box.
- 4.Store items in the “undecided” bag until you can decide whether it’s really worth keeping. (At least it will be out of everyone’s sight, just don’t let it go out of your mind!)