Cleaning is perhaps, universally, the least loved chore – all of us have tried our level best to avoid it in all ways possible! But Trained Maids show us that cleaning can be simple and fun, don’t with ingredients/ accessories found commonly in homes.
From how to get rid of fish odours to how to repel house flies, from how to remove stains to how to care for a wood table, a Trained Maid just knows what to do.
Here are a few of their secret tips:
- You can repel house flies with cloves. Try it!
- Smelly hands? Remove Food odour with coffee beans.
- Spotty knives become squeaky clean with lemon juice.
- Find washing dishes a strain? Try sponge, a good quality one, and see how fast it gets done!
- Clean soft toys or zardosi/ stone work on ethnic clothes keeping them inside a laundry bag.
- Clean fan blades by covering them with an old pillow cover – dust will remain inside the cover and none will fall on your face!
- A mixture of 1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 cup olive oil can magically get rid of the dirty scratches on wooden furniture.